Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NJMP with TrackDaze June 30th - July 1st

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 09:14 PM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

Received 297 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'08

Default NJMP with TrackDaze June 30th - July 1st

see a few names signed up, hope to see some more.

I just got the new Display from Traqmate if anyone wants to see it come on over. We will be in the garages.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:16 PM
sothpaw2
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked Weasel @ ECS
see a few names signed up, hope to see some more.

I just got the new Display from Traqmate if anyone wants to see it come on over. We will be in the garages.

Going to Summit instead in July--you going too?
Old 06-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '05-'08

Originally Posted by sothpaw2
Going to Summit instead in July--you going too?
We plan to do both. We cant sign up for Summit though until after NJMP just in case there is an issue with one of the cars.

hope to see you there.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:46 PM
argonaut
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts

I'll stop by for a visit...might be hard to get me to leave if its as hot as last year. So you got the new Traqmate dash...very cool.

I see that TD sent out an email saying there are lots of open spots. Only something like 15 signed up for Advanced last time I looked, and 7 of those are Vettes. Should be lots of open track.

Brad
Old 06-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '05-'08

Originally Posted by argonaut
I'll stop by for a visit...might be hard to get me to leave if its as hot as last year. So you got the new Traqmate dash...very cool.

I see that TD sent out an email saying there are lots of open spots. Only something like 15 signed up for Advanced last time I looked, and 7 of those are Vettes. Should be lots of open track.

Brad
Brad park close to the garages and then just hang with us. Always a good time

and yes Roger and I got the new displays. I plan to fire it up this weekend and see how it works, but so far just with playing with it inside my house it is much nicer than the old display. Only thing I dont like you have to load all your information using the display instead of using the traqmate software like the old display (well I guess you really didnt have a choice with the old display since there was no keyboard). Setup is not difficult as we all know, but I like the interface with the computer over having to touch the screen.

The new display does come loaded with over 300 tracks so that is nice. It will automatically find all the local tracks if you have GPS and then you just have to pick the one you are at. That saves times looking up and entering coordinates.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:13 PM
argonaut
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts

This just in from the TrackDaze staff. Looks like they have a lot of openings for Advanced and Intermediate solo groups. Still time to sign up:

We realize the NJMP - Thunderbolt Raceway event on June 30th - July 1st is right before the holiday weekend. So in order to entice a few more of you out to the track we have reduced the price of the Thursday ONLY registration entry fee to $200! You'll get at least 2 hours of track time during the one day for two Benjamins!

Space is limited in the event. The Novice group is FULL, and due to instructor shortages there are only Intermediate Solo and Advanced spots available. If you are an instructor and can attend please register ASAP. For further details or to register please click on the following link: https://www.trackdaze.com/junenjmp2011

Get notified of new replies

To NJMP with TrackDaze June 30th - July 1st

Quick Reply: NJMP with TrackDaze June 30th - July 1st