Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sorta Corvette related

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 08:19 PM
jaa1992
Le Mans Master

Location: Life is just one big track event. Everything before and after is prep and warm-up and cool-down laps GA
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '12

Default Sorta Corvette related

OK, just bought a new daily driver - 2012 V6 Auto Camaro

Now I may get a wild hair and decide to do an HPDE or two with it.

So the question is will C5Z06 rear rims with 275/35x18 work on all four corners? The stock tire is a 245/55x18

Not gonna time trial it, just want to see if I have an option sitting in the shed that cam put some track rubber on it.
Ohh yea, the v6 is peppy enough to get the heavy car around town.

No until this is paid off I'm not using it for time trials. Got to keep it in HPDE so I can get a HPDE policy if I put it on the track.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Rob31
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jaa1992
OK, just bought a new daily driver - 2012 V6 Auto Camaro

Now I may get a wild hair and decide to do an HPDE or two with it.

So the question is will C5Z06 rear rims with 275/35x18 work on all four corners? The stock tire is a 245/55x18

Not gonna time trial it, just want to see if I have an option sitting in the shed that cam put some track rubber on it.
Ohh yea, the v6 is peppy enough to get the heavy car around town.

No until this is paid off I'm not using it for time trials. Got to keep it in HPDE so I can get a HPDE policy if I put it on the track.
NO pics ? wtf
Had a very nice 69 as a kid , New ones just dont do it for me . Im sure its damn nice though .
Old 12-11-2011, 08:59 AM
jaa1992
Le Mans Master

Location: Life is just one big track event. Everything before and after is prep and warm-up and cool-down laps GA
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '12

Yea, I'll get some pictures up this week - have misplaced the cord for my cell phome.

Its imperial blue metalic. still interested in if my corvette wheels will work though.

Get notified of new replies

To Sorta Corvette related

Quick Reply: Sorta Corvette related