Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

spots still available for hpde at AMS this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 12:06 AM
jstout
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Chattanooga Area Events Coordinator

Default spots still available for hpde at AMS this weekend

Can't make it to AMS this weekend for the tracksunlimited hpde. Heard registration is really low, but they are going ahead with the event anyway. Last I heard, more like up to 5 hours of track time per day because the consolidated run groups. I think its 249 for Saturday. That is a deal. Really wanted to go, but out of town with my family. Wanted to drive AMS, heard it was a really good track for a vette. Registration is tracksunlimited.net Somebody ought to take advantage of this one. Jerry
Old 07-18-2012, 11:00 AM
repman
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jerry , I was a little skeptical about this track because I was told that the transition from the oval to the infield can be very hard on your car ( bottoming out) I have no personal experience can anyone comment?

Thanks
Old 07-20-2012, 11:23 AM
jstout
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Chattanooga Area Events Coordinator

Nashville is that way if you go up high on the oval. Not so much if you stay low. I was told by Reese *** at Mti that this track is much better. I was really looking forward to driving it. Was told it was a really good track for vettes. Jerry

Get notified of new replies

To spots still available for hpde at AMS this weekend

Quick Reply: spots still available for hpde at AMS this weekend