Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HOD @ Road Atlanta Friday Feb 15

Old 12-26-2012, 05:40 PM
05C6GAC
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HOD @ Road Atlanta Friday Feb 15

HOD will be at Road Atlanta Friday Feb. 15 with only three run groups; A-Beginner, B-Intermediate Solo and C-Advanced/Race Prepped. Each run group will be on track for five, 25 minute sessions, as much time as many two day events. As usual, the A-Beginner group will have four 25 minute sessions of ground school interspersed with being on track with their coach. Coaches will also be available for those new to Road Atlanta for the B & C group for a session or two and the B & C groups will also have more liberal passing with a point by.

The Track
Road Atlanta is recognized as one of the world’s best road courses at 2.54 miles with 12 turns. It is situated on 750 park like acres in the rolling hills of Brazelton, Ga. and is truly world class. Road Atlanta is host to the American Le Mans Series hosting PETIT LE MANS along with the AMA Superbikes.

This will be HODs only visit to Road Atlanta in 2013 and your opportunity to drive with HOD at this World Class track. We will limit registration to a max. of 75 cars for this event so register today.

Registration Fee: $325.00
Old 12-28-2012, 09:18 AM
jaa1992
Le Mans Master

Location: Life is just one big track event. Everything before and after is prep and warm-up and cool-down laps GA
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by 05C6GAC
HOD will be at Road Atlanta Friday Feb. 15 with only three run groups; A-Beginner, B-Intermediate Solo and C-Advanced/Race Prepped. Each run group will be on track for five, 25 minute sessions, as much time as many two day events. As usual, the A-Beginner group will have four 25 minute sessions of ground school interspersed with being on track with their coach. Coaches will also be available for those new to Road Atlanta for the B & C group for a session or two and the B & C groups will also have more liberal passing with a point by.

The Track
Road Atlanta is recognized as one of the world’s best road courses at 2.54 miles with 12 turns. It is situated on 750 park like acres in the rolling hills of Brazelton, Ga. and is truly world class. Road Atlanta is host to the American Le Mans Series hosting PETIT LE MANS along with the AMA Superbikes.

This will be HODs only visit to Road Atlanta in 2013 and your opportunity to drive with HOD at this World Class track. We will limit registration to a max. of 75 cars for this event so register today.

Registration Fee: $325.00
If the stars align and work cooperates I'll be there to coach or drive. I need to shake out the new engine in the Corvette.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:22 PM
05C6GAC
Burning Brakes

Ttt
Old 12-31-2012, 11:24 AM
Z06TWT
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds good....but a word of caution. If you plan to attend get a hotel close to the track the night before. I live in ATL and getting up there on a friday morning (from Marietta) is a PITA. Maybe HOD can get a group deal at Chateau Elan?
Old 12-31-2012, 01:51 PM
05C6GAC
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Z06TWT
Sounds good....but a word of caution. If you plan to attend get a hotel close to the track the night before. I live in ATL and getting up there on a friday morning (from Marietta) is a PITA. Maybe HOD can get a group deal at Chateau Elan?
Thanks for the update, I'll suggust to the organizer!!!
Old 01-09-2013, 06:50 PM
05C6GAC
Burning Brakes

Available Slots Filling up fast

Last edited by 05C6GAC; 01-09-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:17 AM
jaa1992
Le Mans Master

Location: Life is just one big track event. Everything before and after is prep and warm-up and cool-down laps GA
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by Z06TWT
Hmm must be the Marietta thing. From my house in Lilburn (near Stone Mtn) the MOST its taken me is an hour. Normal is 45 min. Yes thats pretty much any day of the week

If I was coming from out of town I would stay near the track, prefferably south or west. That way you are going away from most of the traffic. Lots of options.

I won't know until the week of the event if I can go

Get notified of new replies

To HOD @ Road Atlanta Friday Feb 15

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HOD @ Road Atlanta Friday Feb 15