Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sponsorship package needed asap !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 09:48 AM
offshore241
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Sponsorship package needed asap !!

Guys, I need your help. I have a potential sponser to help get us to the the Rolex Historic races at Laguna Seca in August of this year. I need to get them something this week, ASAP ! Does someone out there have a nice sponser package that they would be willing to share with a fellow racer ?? I can cut and paste, and put our info into it, to try and secure a sponsor for this event. We don't need a 50 page package, just something thats direct and to the point.Please send me what you have.

The car has already been accepted to the event. We're down in Florida, and need the help $$ to make the trip out West. Might be a once in a lifetime chance to Vintage race at Laguna Seca for me.

We all race because we love it. Any help or direction would be much appreciated.

Please contact me at 561 632 9706, or email it to
offshore241@aol.com.

Thank you !
Bruce
Old 04-08-2013, 01:03 PM
GT Racing Tires
Supporting Vendor

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

Contact the hosting series. They should have the information you need already for media etc.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:37 PM
bjm
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 29 Posts

That's a good idea Bruce, we are trying to figure out the logistics and cost of getting our three Corvettes that were accepted out there too. I know they don't allow any advertising or non period sponsors on the car that are not original to the car so I am curious as to the package you trying to put together. But def a good idea!! Good luck and if we figure it out we will get run in the same group, depending on which car/s we bring!!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:02 PM
offshore241
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have two cars to go, and trying to get four more from Florida to reduce the cost for a transporter. Still expensive......

Get notified of new replies

To Sponsorship package needed asap !!

Quick Reply: Sponsorship package needed asap !!