Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS 2007 Z06 (441CID Stroker)

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Cantevendrive75
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 2007 Z06 (441CID Stroker)

2007 Z06 for sale... atomic orange, 26K miles, 2nd owner, 9.5/10 shape with brand new $25,000 engine package installed with all factory LS7 "weak links" addressed (have all receipts). Lots of power & torque, reliable and ready for anything (road trip, cruising, autocross, track days, drag racing, etc). Navigation, climate control, premium sound, etc. New rubber and brakes all around, all fluids changed, clean car fax... car needs nothing.

Engine is a professionally built and installed 441CID LS7 with all "brand new parts" including GM LS7 block, forged stroker crank, forged I beam rods, forged pistons, CNC ported heads, stainless steel valves, roller hydraulic cam, headers, intake, cold air intake, custom dyno tune, oil pan and dry sump tank baffles, increased capacity dry sump tank, larger capacity rad, oil cooler. Dyno tuned on 91 octane and came in at 556HP at the tires (approx. 630HP at the crank) at 6000RPM. Engine has a nice lope to it but is still very streetable.

If your looking for the cheapest Z06 this isn't it... but if your looking for a Z06 that wont blow up on you and is ready for anything... this is it.

I have over $75,000 invested in this car in the last 12 months... so keep offers reasonable as I am already taking a substantial loss. I don't need to sell this car... I want to sell to make room for a different project.

Have 2 sets of DBA 4000 rotors and a set of Forgestar rims, TPS and Continental GT slicks that could be included depending on the deal.

There is 15 track hours on the car and about 200 miles and 1 hour of very light track use on the engine.

Asking $55,000... serious buyers only please. Thanx.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Cantevendrive75
Intermediate

Also have 1 Charter/family membership at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch, Pahrump, Nevada, USA... for sale. A very short 40 minutes from downtown Las Vegas and 3.5 hours from Los Angeles.

http://www.springmountainmotorsports.com/

Great track configurations, facility, amenities, service and staff. Great for all sorts of cars & racing (Corvette, Miata, Radical, Ferrari, Lotus, Audi, BMW, Lamborghini, etc, etc, etc.)

Lots of great developments at the track:
•Longest track in North America (More than 3 configurations can be run at the same time)
•Residential lots available for sale
•Clubhouse w/ full food and bar service
•Pool
•Condos
•Garages
•Corvette mechanics on site (tires, brakes, fluid changes)
•Radical mechanics on site (Full service... minor to major)
•Fuel on site
•Lots of amenities in the town of Pahrump (GM Dealer)

Lots of different ways for you and your family to race:
•Organized members races (Radical, Miata, Sports cars)
•Open lapping
•Jump on the track with groups that's rent the track (both cars and bikes)

Membership is transferable and new owner will receive certificate of ownership from SMMR.

I bought the membership off the original member and saved a bunch of $$$... new memberships are $35,000... so get this one at a significant savings.

Asking $22,500.

Would like to sell by the end of July as my next years dues are up on August 1st.

KV
Old 06-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Cantevendrive75
Intermediate

Willing to do a pretty decent deal on the car & membership if purchased by 3rd week of July.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Cantevendrive75
Intermediate

Best to PM me (goes to my phone) as I don't check this site that often.

Get notified of new replies

To FS 2007 Z06 (441CID Stroker)

Quick Reply: FS 2007 Z06 (441CID Stroker)