Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS-DFW: Ready-to-Hit-the-Track: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Tires & LG Wheels w/ TPMS

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 06:58 PM
Captain Buddha
Drifting

Received 177 Likes on 129 Posts

Default FS-DFW: Ready-to-Hit-the-Track: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Tires & LG Wheels w/ TPMS

For Sale - DFW, TX Area Preferred
Ready-to-Hit-the-Track Wheel & Tire Package:
Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Tires & LG Motorsports World Challenge Wheels w/ TPMS for C6 Z06 and Grand Sport.

Bolt these on and hit the track! This package is ready to go. If you buy 'em, we can bolt them on your car in my garage, I'll help you.

TPMS sensors are installed and included (for 2010 and newer, not sure about compatibility with older models).

Bought the Cup tires brand new from Tire Rack a few months ago (they were also Heat Cycled by Tire Rack). I have 4 track days on them, very minor wear, the fronts have a little bit of feathering. Tread depth is right at 5/32" all across, pix below. No damage, patches, plugs, repairs, etc.

Tire sizes: 295/30ZR18 fronts and 345/30ZR19 rears, Michelin Pilot Sport Cups

Wheels: LG Motorsports World Challenge Wheels for Z06, 18 x 10 fronts and 19 x 11 rears, center caps included

What it would cost to buy these brand new: Wheels $1,395; Tires (with shipping) ~$2,100; plus TPMS Sensors, mount & balance, shipping, tax, etc. for a TOTAL of $3,600++.

Selling the whole package for $1,995. + Shipping
Local/DFW pickup preferred (I'm in Grapevine, TX 76051 zip code). If they do not sell locally then I will look at shipping options. PM me and we can talk.

Full disclaimer: I have had some rubbing with these on the rear of my '13 Z06 MagRide on a very rough, high-speed track with high-g corners (Eagles Canyon), enough to damage the right rear fender liner to the point where it had to be removed. I did not have any rubbing on a smooth track like Motorsports Ranch Cresson. This is a very common tire size for these cars, that is why I went this route, apparently it is just me with the issue, I'm a lard-butt as well (coupled with MagRide).

I just washed them before the photos, they still have some water on them, hence they look a little "wet."

295/30ZR18 fronts

345/30ZR19 rears

Heat Cycle stamp from Tire Rack

Front Left

Front Right

Rear Left

Rear Right

On my wife's GS

On my Z06

Brad

Quick Reply: FS-DFW: Ready-to-Hit-the-Track: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Tires & LG Wheels w/ TPMS