Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speedsouth win at NOLA with PBOC

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Bryan Leonard
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speedsouth win at NOLA with PBOC

Qualified Pole, but in the opening lap the brumos car sneaks by. Fortunately we had a good pace and reeled him back in with a huge pass around the 16:00 mark. Started moving through traffic fairly well distancing the P-car and I. My dad and Speedsouth set up the car perfectly and he showed me a few things the previous day that I needed to fix. After riding with him I was 2-2.5 seconds faster my first session. The porsche behind is a 1 of 5 Brumos GT3 cup car with a 4.0 liter. The sound on the video is a tick off and i tried to correct it three times. Apparently no one has ever beat this car since the track has been opended and we pulled it off in my first attempt. He is a really good driver and it was an awesome race. Enjoy.

Last edited by Bryan Leonard; 10-08-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:28 PM
TRAK0UT
Advanced

Congrats man! Some good driving and stout lap times.

--Chris
Old 10-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Bryan Leonard
7th Gear

Thank you. The track was slower than normal due to a lot of rain. You can see that there was standing water on the line everywhere. Just had to work around it. Speedsouth had an awesome car this weekend and we did well. Felt really good to beat a car(Porsche) of that caliber with that caliber of driver too in my first race ever here. This was my fourth race of my life. My first time on a race track ever was about 13 months ago. My father (vette6autox) has really helped me out a lot and sets car up perfect every time. Really like to thank my uncle (flamingz06) and my father(vette6autox) for giving me such great opportunities like this to drive. And speedsouth for building such an amazing car that clearly beats out factory built race cars.

Get notified of new replies

To Speedsouth win at NOLA with PBOC

Quick Reply: Speedsouth win at NOLA with PBOC