Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Convert your Koni Sport fronts to spherical bearing ends

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 06:57 PM
strano@stranoparts.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 231 Likes on 145 Posts

Default Convert your Koni Sport fronts to spherical bearing ends

http://www.stranoparts.com/partdetai...=31&ModelID=11

There a few perks with these also listed in the link, but here's the short sweet version:

1. On occasion the Koni's like to push the rubber bushing out of the lower shock eye on the front, this solves that problem.

2. You get more precise shock action because you eliminate a rubber bushing from the system. Team them with a set of delrin upper mounts for the most positive shock action possible.

3. Much easier time adjusting front shocks. As is the normal bushing makes it so the RF adjuster faces rearward which is very hard to access with the wheel on the car. When we use these parts you can have both adjusters face forward and all you need to do is get on some Race Ramps and you can adjust the shocks in seconds.

Most all of the SCCA Solo cars running at the top of the various classes are on Koni's. Almost all of those are running these shock mounts.

Installation is so easy it's crazy. One nut is all you loosen to install these when the shocks are off the car.

I usually make these to order, often the wait is 8 weeks. I have two sets in stock right now ready to ship. .
814-849-3450

More options than any other single company out there. More parts than any other single company I know: Brakes to Safety, Wheels to Exhaust. Suspension to Air Filters: Girodisc, Hawk, Raybestos, Essex Racing/AP, Ferodo, Wilwood, Penske, Koni, Borg Motorsport, Ridetech, Viking, After Dark Speed, Hotchkis, Bilstein, KW, Forgestar, BC Forged, Forgeline, MRR Wheels and on, and on, and on it goes.

Quick Reply: Convert your Koni Sport fronts to spherical bearing ends