Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AFE Sales / Customer Service Experience

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 11:22 AM
flash911
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Default AFE Sales / Customer Service Experience

Just wanted to share my experience yesterday. Called to inquire about the Pfadt designed rear tow hook. Mounting, availability, any mod to the rear bumper cover? Got sales / tech Scott on the phone. Cool guy, did not know and went to check. On hold five minutes and then disconnected. Called back and spoke to his partner Kevin. Same questions, same response. On hold for 14 minutes. Called back, last chance. Explained to the operator who was very nice what had happened and she put me through again. Five rings and on hold music. Two minutes later it goes to VM. I left a message and have not heard back.

I am just sharing my experience and it is not my intent to slam these guys. I am actually trying to support and buy from them. Just cannot get through! I am hoping they will callback and be successful in the future.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:26 PM
froggy47
Race Director

Received 194 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by flash911
Just wanted to share my experience yesterday. Called to inquire about the Pfadt designed rear tow hook. Mounting, availability, any mod to the rear bumper cover? Got sales / tech Scott on the phone. Cool guy, did not know and went to check. On hold five minutes and then disconnected. Called back and spoke to his partner Kevin. Same questions, same response. On hold for 14 minutes. Called back, last chance. Explained to the operator who was very nice what had happened and she put me through again. Five rings and on hold music. Two minutes later it goes to VM. I left a message and have not heard back.

I am just sharing my experience and it is not my intent to slam these guys. I am actually trying to support and buy from them. Just cannot get through! I am hoping they will callback and be successful in the future.
Same here, I called about a Pfadt part & the guy (I forget) said he had to call a guy at Pfadt and would get right back to me.

Soooo you know how that went. Still waiting for the call 2 weeks later.

Too bad, but for now this merger/whatever is NOT working.

NOT bashing as I like Pfadt & aFe just sayin how it really is at the moment.

Quick Reply: AFE Sales / Customer Service Experience