Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S: High Perf. 6 Speed Breathless Performance Manual Shifter-Complete in Orig. Box

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 11:11 AM
RapidRick
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default F/S: High Perf. 6 Speed Breathless Performance Manual Shifter-Complete in Orig. Box

***SOLD***

$149.00 *includes shipping to the United States.

Six Pics can be seen here on my forum ad in C5 Parts section:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-orig-box.html

Fits all Factory C5 Corvette Manual 6 Speed Models including Z06, and works with Original Shifter ****, or aftermarket
( I had both the OEM ****, and a Hurst Ball on it)

Used BPP (Breathless Performance Products) Manual Transmission Shifter PN. 100-262
It comes complete in original Box, and comes with its small parts kit bag for additional adjusting to your personal likes, but doesn't have wedge for tilting left. No **** included. You can use yours.

$149.00 *includes shipping to the lower 48 states.
(I can provide box dimensions so you may also check into additional difference in shipping price if going to Alaska or Hawaii )

Was used in a not often driven Z06 toy, and feels great and precise, rather than feeling like you're shifting through pudding as with the OEM style factory shifter.

PayPal or Money Order payment is ok, and I'll ship within 2 business days of receiving full payment. Many references, and all stellar.

***SOLD***

Last edited by RapidRick; 02-27-2015 at 10:27 AM.
Old 02-27-2015, 06:13 AM
I8URLS1
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Money sent
Old 02-27-2015, 10:29 AM
RapidRick
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by I8URLS1
Money sent
Thank you "J"

Get notified of new replies

To F/S: High Perf. 6 Speed Breathless Performance Manual Shifter-Complete in Orig. Box

Quick Reply: F/S: High Perf. 6 Speed Breathless Performance Manual Shifter-Complete in Orig. Box