Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiring drm diff cooler

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 10:46 PM
huskerhank
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wiring drm diff cooler

So I am installing a DRM differential cooler and I was wondering where do you run the wires from the pump to get up to the battery? I am installing on the driver's side as I already had a tranny cooler on the passenger side. I know once I get it up front to take it thru the firewall above the fuses to get to the battery. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Last C5
Safety Car

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by huskerhank
So I am installing a DRM differential cooler and I was wondering where do you run the wires from the pump to get up to the battery? I am installing on the driver's side as I already had a tranny cooler on the passenger side. I know once I get it up front to take it thru the firewall above the fuses to get to the battery. Thanks in advance.
I stuck my wires inside some corregated protection tubing and ran the whole mess up front through the rocker panel. Lots of room and it comes out near the battery when you're doing the passenger side and just under the brake booster when you're doing the driver's side.

Quick Reply: Wiring drm diff cooler