Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Palmer Motor Speedway Start/finish Longitude and Lattitude

Old 05-05-2015, 04:27 PM
L82Brake
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 101 Posts

Default Palmer Motor Speedway Start/finish Longitude and Latitude

I am going out on a limb here, but does anyone know the longitude and latitude of the start/finish line of Palmer in MA?

I contacted the company that makes my GPS timer (Track Attack .. I have a Windows Phone) and they will create a track for me for my track day Friday, but need this info.

I called the park and they wouldn't even try to help. And Google is not being very friendly.

Thanks!

Last edited by L82Brake; 05-05-2015 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:36 AM
jaa1992
Le Mans Master

Location: Life is just one big track event. Everything before and after is prep and warm-up and cool-down laps GA
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '12

I use track addict on my Android phone. The instructions for setting start / finish with that app is to get as close to the start finish line as you can with the app up and the track up and the start finish blank. point the phone at the start/finish and press a button. The app asks how far you are from the stripe and how high you are.
It worked for me to set the start finish for Atlanta Motorsports park in the app.

Maybe the Track Attack app has something similar?
Old 05-06-2015, 09:20 PM
L82Brake
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by jaa1992
I use track addict on my Android phone. The instructions for setting start / finish with that app is to get as close to the start finish line as you can with the app up and the track up and the start finish blank. point the phone at the start/finish and press a button. The app asks how far you are from the stripe and how high you are.
It worked for me to set the start finish for Atlanta Motorsports park in the app.

Maybe the Track Attack app has something similar?
Yes it does. That's my plan B.

Get notified of new replies

To Palmer Motor Speedway Start/finish Longitude and Lattitude

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Palmer Motor Speedway Start/finish Longitude and Lattitude