Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All American Sunday At the Nashville GG

Old 05-22-2015, 12:30 AM
0chase@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default All American Sunday At the Nashville GG

Congrats to the Ridetech Office Assistant Amanda McCarthy and the Ridetech Wrench Greg Schneider this past weekend. They took turns in the Ridetech C5 Z06 Development Car and ended up with Greg in 2nd and Amanda in third at the GoodGuys All American Sunday Autocross in Nashville.
Attached Images   
Old 05-22-2015, 04:12 PM
0amanda@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

This event marked exactly one year since my very first autocross, which also happened to be at Goodguys Nashville in 2014! I could never have imagined that myself and the Ridetech C5Z would improve so much in just a year. For me, endless seat time at SCCA autocross events, Goodguys autocross events, and more recently 10/10ths road course events at both Putnam and NCM, has really improved my times, skill level, and confidence behind the wheel. The Ridetech C5Z started as a stock C5Z with old worn out tires. As I got faster, the car got faster. Or maybe it was the other way around??? We started with Ridetech HQ Smooth Body Shocks all the way around, then new Falkens 315s all the way around to square the car out. More recently the car as been used as a test car for the C5/C6 Ridetech MuscleBar (Sway Bar) as well. As much as I would like to take credit for a 3rd place finish, I have to say that the Ridetech C5Z is the fast factor of this car/driver team!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: All American Sunday At the Nashville GG