Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RideTech C5Z At Super Summit This Weekend. Will YOU Be There???

Old 06-02-2015, 03:33 PM
0amanda@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RideTech C5Z At Super Summit This Weekend. Will YOU Be There???

It's only Tuesday and I'm already counting down the hours till I head out for Super Summit this weekend. Two full days of Big Action, Big Adventure, and Big Fun!! Super Summit 2015 will be held at Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio and admission is free to both participants and spectators. The autocross schedule for the weekend is:
Friday, June 5, 3 pm to 8 pm
Saturday, June 6, 10 am to 4 pm

Keep an eye out for Ridetech Amanda in the Ridetech C5Z equipped with Ridetech HQ Smooth Body shocks, and stop by and see Darren under the big tent!!

Will YOU be there???

Click here for event info.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:09 PM
jtmck
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by amanda@ridetech

It's only Tuesday and I'm already counting down the hours till I head out for Super Summit this weekend. Two full days of Big Action, Big Adventure, and Big Fun!! Super Summit 2015 will be held at Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio and admission is free to both participants and spectators. The autocross schedule for the weekend is:
Friday, June 5, 3 pm to 8 pm
Saturday, June 6, 10 am to 4 pm

Keep an eye out for Ridetech Amanda in the Ridetech C5Z equipped with Ridetech HQ Smooth Body shocks, and stop by and see Darren under the big tent!!

Will YOU be there???

Click here for event info.
You go girl.....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RideTech C5Z At Super Summit This Weekend. Will YOU Be There???