Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hotchkis Autocross Race Videos. 6/6-7/2015.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 08:32 PM
mountainbiker2
Melting Slicks

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Default Hotchkis Autocross Race Videos. 6/6-7/2015.

These guys know how to put on a show. I think there was a National race some where in the Country, but with all the smiling faces at this event, I don't think anyone missed it.
Saturday's run. 1st. overall out of 75 cars with street tires.

Sunday's run. 1st. overall out of 75 cars with street tires.

Steve
Old 06-09-2015, 01:58 PM
DigitalWidgets
Melting Slicks

Received 75 Likes on 51 Posts

Steve, you were unbeatable out there last weekend. The only car breaking the 30 sec. barrier. And dominating with the Hotchkis bar at the Hotchkis event, that's a pretty sweet endorsement for the brand (their promotional team is missing an opportunity there).

I agree with you, Rob and Trish put on a great event. With all the American muscle (old and new), it was like a car show and a racing event all rolled into one!

I struggled a bit finding speed on Sunday, but I was happy with my weekend performance overall.

And great meeting your dad....he's a character!

Randy G.
Old 06-09-2015, 05:32 PM
mountainbiker2
Melting Slicks

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by DigitalWidgets

I agree with you, Rob and Trish put on a great event. With all the American muscle (old and new), it was like a car show and a racing event all rolled into one!

I struggled a bit finding speed on Sunday, but I was happy with my weekend performance overall.

Randy G.
Thanks. Rob and Trish do amazing job. No politics, no whining, just a high energy event.

If you just had tires you would have been so much faster. What wheel size and offset are you looking for? I'll help you find them, or post on the forum. Sunday was easy for me, not so much Saturday.

Steve

Get notified of new replies

To Hotchkis Autocross Race Videos. 6/6-7/2015.

Quick Reply: Hotchkis Autocross Race Videos. 6/6-7/2015.