Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Putnam Park - 1010ths HPDE July 31st- August 2nd

Old 06-17-2015, 02:47 PM
Ludeaem
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Putnam Park - 1010ths HPDE July 31st- August 2nd

Wanted to see who is thinking of running that weekend? Would be cool to meet some of you.

I plan to just do one day and get my feet wet (thinking Saturday). Will be running intermediate class if anyone is interested. 2002 EB Z06

http://www.1010thsmotorsports.com/re...agreement.html

Last edited by Ludeaem; 06-17-2015 at 02:52 PM.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:26 AM
red1vette
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I will be there
Old 06-22-2015, 10:24 AM
JohnAlley
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ludeaem
Wanted to see who is thinking of running that weekend? Would be cool to meet some of you.

I plan to just do one day and get my feet wet (thinking Saturday). Will be running intermediate class if anyone is interested. 2002 EB Z06

http://www.1010thsmotorsports.com/re...agreement.html
I will be at the event Sat - Sun, I do a Intermediate - Advanced classroom session to help with any questions you might have as it relates to becoming quicker on the track, very informal with lots of input from other drivers. Should be a great weekend as it will have the rescheduled fund raiser for the local FFA. Classic car show on Sat with rides in some of the Advanced drivers race cars with all proceeds going to FFA Scholarship Fund. Looking forward to seeing you at the event, I can usually be found in garage 8A. 10/10ths puts on the best DE events I have ever attended, lots of track time with a very friendly staff to help with any questions you might have.
Old 06-23-2015, 01:30 PM
Ludeaem
Racer

Originally Posted by JohnAlley
I will be at the event Sat - Sun, I do a Intermediate - Advanced classroom session to help with any questions you might have as it relates to becoming quicker on the track, very informal with lots of input from other drivers. Should be a great weekend as it will have the rescheduled fund raiser for the local FFA. Classic car show on Sat with rides in some of the Advanced drivers race cars with all proceeds going to FFA Scholarship Fund. Looking forward to seeing you at the event, I can usually be found in garage 8A. 10/10ths puts on the best DE events I have ever attended, lots of track time with a very friendly staff to help with any questions you might have.
Sounds good John. I'll come by and say hi and might ask a few questions after a few sessions. Hopefully its not 95 and humid
Old 06-24-2015, 08:54 PM
nuclearnick
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be there. I've run with the 10/10ths group for 4 years now, and they are a great bunch of guys. Bill runs a smooth show and the sportsmanship level is very high. I'm in the Velocity Yellow C6 Z06 (blacked out top), advanced group.

-Nick Corea
Old 07-28-2015, 08:57 AM
Ludeaem
Racer

Change of plans. I won't be there this weekend but rather September 5th. Hopefully it doesn't rain for the people going out. I think the weather says 20% at this point

Get notified of new replies

To Putnam Park - 1010ths HPDE July 31st- August 2nd

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Putnam Park - 1010ths HPDE July 31st- August 2nd