Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help! Seat Brackets for Sparco Evo 2 Plus in C5 FRC

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 10:23 AM
AlabamaVetteFan
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Help! Seat Brackets for Sparco Evo 2 Plus in C5 FRC

I have come across a good deal for a set of Sparco Evo2 Plus seats, 800 for a pair, but I am uncertain what kind of seat brackets i will need to get this to fit. I have a 99 C5 FRC. I was hoping to use front and back sliders, I plan on using my car for HPDE events and maybe some more serious stuff in a few years.

Tips from the experts would be appreciated, I did not find anything definitive when I search.

Thanks
Old 08-28-2015, 02:04 PM
JeremyGSU
Drifting

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by AlabamaVetteFan
I have come across a good deal for a set of Sparco Evo2 Plus seats, 800 for a pair, but I am uncertain what kind of seat brackets i will need to get this to fit. I have a 99 C5 FRC. I was hoping to use front and back sliders, I plan on using my car for HPDE events and maybe some more serious stuff in a few years.

Tips from the experts would be appreciated, I did not find anything definitive when I search.

Thanks
I know people have used Sparco sliders in the past but the pair I received when I had my Evo 2 did not line up at all.

I ended up using Hardbar fixed brackets.
Old 08-28-2015, 03:39 PM
bags142
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by AlabamaVetteFan

Thanks

Corbeau double locking slider on a corbeau C5 mount. Used planted brackets attached to seat to mount seat to the sliders.

And no, the seat did not sit to high up.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:32 AM
AlabamaVetteFan
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bags142
Corbeau double locking slider on a corbeau C5 mount. Used planted brackets attached to seat to mount seat to the sliders.

And no, the seat did not sit to high up.
I am 5'11 so I am not terribly concerned about height. Just to make sure I have this right, because your set up sounds exactly what i want. I need the planted seat brackets, corbeau sliders. Do I need to purchase the side mount brackets? Or do the seats attach directly to the bottom bracket? Sorry for the newb questions

Get notified of new replies

To Help! Seat Brackets for Sparco Evo 2 Plus in C5 FRC

Quick Reply: Help! Seat Brackets for Sparco Evo 2 Plus in C5 FRC