Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RideTech Partners With 10/10ths to Provide The Renegade Award for 2016

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 02:02 PM
0amanda@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RideTech Partners With 10/10ths to Provide The Renegade Award for 2016

It is that time of the year again, race season!! All of us here at RideTech are very excited for the year ahead for both us and our amazing customers. As I continue to learn, and grow more comfortable behind the wheel, I am hoping that this will be my best year yet and I can’t wait to get out and catch up with all of you.

This weekend will be my first event of the year, and I couldn’t be more excited to begin the year with 10/10ths Motorsports. 10/10ths is holding their first event of the year at Putnam Park, a 1.78 mile, 10 turn road course. Both 10/10ths and Putnam Park are the perfect pair for both beginners and experts alike.

Just like last year, RideTech is partnering with 10/10ths to provide free expertise at events as well the RideTech Renegade Award. The RideTech Renegade award is a $250 gift certificate given not to the fastest driver, but to the driver who does the most with the least. Tom McBride and myself couldn’t be happier to have the Ridetech C5 and RideTech C5Z out to run with such an amazing group of people and to help out as much as we can along the way. Racing, and just being behind the wheel in general is a true passion for both Tom and I. We personally could not think of a better way to spend our weekends, and are thankful to represent such a great company!

Ridetech plans to be at most 10/10ths events to answer any questions you may have. This year we will also include a display with C5/C6 products. Tom will be driving the RideTech C5, equipped with RideTech TQ coilovers, front and rear MuscleBars, and delrin bushings. I will be driving the C5Z, equipped with HQ Smoothbody shocks, front and rear MuscleBars, and delrin bushings. Be sure to stop by with any questions as well as tag along for a ride. We can’t wait to see you all this weekend!!
Old 03-30-2016, 10:03 PM
SouthernSon
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,103 Likes on 717 Posts

10/10ths rocks big time! Putnam Park is absolutely the best track I have seen for a first timer to pick up the sport. Anyone entertaining the idea of a track weekend should look at the website and sign up quickly for the remaining dates.
Old 03-31-2016, 11:22 AM
0amanda@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I couldn't possibly agree more! I have a lot of friends wanting to try a road course event and they are plenty tired of hearing me say that Putnam is the best place to start. Great instructors with 10/10ths, lots of runoff, learn the basics, and you still get a challenge with plenty of room for continual improvement.

Get notified of new replies

To RideTech Partners With 10/10ths to Provide The Renegade Award for 2016

Quick Reply: RideTech Partners With 10/10ths to Provide The Renegade Award for 2016