Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lone Star Le Mans 2016 Corral Information?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 03:41 PM
BaylorCorvette
Pro

Received 231 Likes on 127 Posts

Default Lone Star Le Mans 2016 Corral Information?

Does anyone have any information on the Corvette Corral? My tickets just came in the mail but no schedule, I know when the race is, I'm referring to a schedule about parade laps, drivers autograph session, etc. I've been going to the Lone Star Le Mans for the past couple of years but this is the first year I've owned a Corvette and bought Corvette Corral tickets. Last year they had a Corvette specific tent. Are they doing that again this year? Seems details are a bit vague.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:43 PM
dane5331
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com/2016-lslm

I read on the website that they will have the tent again. I unfortunately waited too long and didn't get ahold of the coral tickets this year.
Old 09-08-2016, 01:46 PM
jon boring
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

cor123 usually posts updates and schedules for the corvette corrals. Here's the link to the sticky that was set up. It's usually posted in there, when he get's it. I'll be at COTA next week. First IMSA race, and first corral. Needless to say, I'm excited! See ya there!

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...rs-please.html

Get notified of new replies

To Lone Star Le Mans 2016 Corral Information?

Quick Reply: Lone Star Le Mans 2016 Corral Information?