Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motor Sport Ranch Cresson TX - Rental

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 04:33 PM
TXNick
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Motor Sport Ranch Cresson TX - Rental

Hey everyone, I just registered with the CF, but am not new to it. I am a long time Corvette owner.

A couple Porsche friends and I are going to rent the Motor Sport Ranch - Cresson track one day during the the week (Mon, Tue, or Wed) in the next month or two. We are looking to add an additional 6-7 cars with us. Is anyone in the DFW region interested in joining us? The goal is to have 1-3 cars on track at a time though the day. Based on 10 cars in the group, the cost looks to be around $600 for the day per car (this covers the track rental, the required insurance for the track use, and corner worker costs). I am in process of getting the exact costs. Nobody is trying to make money on this... just looking to have fun on the track for a day without having 20 other cars on track at once like in HPDE Events (and make it more affordable).

As of now we have:
Zo6/Zo7
Carrera S
Cayman GT4

Is anyone seriously interested?
Old 05-20-2017, 05:08 PM
R_W
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 124 Likes on 98 Posts

You may have some additional luck looking in the regional forum for the Southwest (to include TX) here: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/southwest-44/

We have some track rats in the area.

Quick Reply: Motor Sport Ranch Cresson TX - Rental