Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCCA 2017 Runoffs @ Indy!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 11:04 AM
Captain Buddha
Drifting

Received 177 Likes on 129 Posts

Default SCCA 2017 Runoffs @ Indy!!

Signed up yesterday for GT2 with the TA2 Camaro. My team mate Max Nufer is signed up for GT2 as well with the GTA Monte Carlo (he is running SM as well). Who else from here!! It's going to be a BLAST!!!!! Our team, Manufacturing News Racing, has signed up for garage space - fingers crossed that we get it!
The following users liked this post:
BrianCunningham (07-20-2017)
Old 07-20-2017, 11:07 AM
Olitho
Le Mans Master

Received 355 Likes on 222 Posts

I am registered for GT2 as well.
Old 07-20-2017, 11:14 AM
Captain Buddha
Drifting

Originally Posted by Olitho
I am registered for GT2 as well.
Excellent! I look forward to meeting you! I figured that the Oli that is entered was you.
Olitho (07-20-2017)
Old 07-20-2017, 12:05 PM
racer327
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default I'll be there in T1

Another Texas driver.
Captain Buddha (07-20-2017)
Old 07-20-2017, 12:23 PM
Captain Buddha
Drifting

racer327 - we met at TWS this February at the Majors race there, I'm Brad, running the Camaro - I've got a cool shot of your car and mine on the grid....and then a few on track. I notice your car number is different but I think it is you....
Attached Images     

Last edited by Captain Buddha; 07-20-2017 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-20-2017, 05:32 PM
fatbillybob
Melting Slicks

Received 204 Likes on 160 Posts

Originally Posted by Captain Buddha
Our team, Manufacturing News Racing, has signed up for garage space - fingers crossed that we get it!
Hey Brad I'll be there. #88 and #12 will be in a garage or by this trailer. We are going as a 4 car team so hope the garages come through too. OTOH, garages and trailer parking will be football fields away. There is something you always need from the trailer. Remember when I met you at CoTA our trailer got parked outside the paddock yet we were in the garages. It sucked to have to make that trip to the trailer several times during the day. So...there are pluses and minuses. As long as we are on asphalt we will be good.
Attached Images  
Old 07-20-2017, 05:40 PM
Captain Buddha
Drifting

Originally Posted by fatbillybob
Hey Brad I'll be there. #88 and #12 will be in a garage or by this trailer. We are going as a 4 car team so hope the garages come through too. OTOH, garages and trailer parking will be football fields away. There is something you always need from the trailer. Remember when I met you at CoTA our trailer got parked outside the paddock yet we were in the garages. It sucked to have to make that trip to the trailer several times during the day. So...there are pluses and minuses. As long as we are on asphalt we will be good.
EXCELLENT!!!

At CoTA our trailer was in the upper paddock, luckily we had our RZR with us, that was our first trip with the Pit Box - WOW - that made a difference, yet there were still things that we needed. Now I've got a tire cart as well...I think we are going to unload EVERYTHING from the trailer and stash it in the garage - we'll be there from the first day/load-in until that last Saturday (we race Friday), so 10-11 days onsite I figure it'll be worth it to have all the stuff, probably going to rent a golf cart too, my team mate has one but I think having two will be good, with all the crew we will have. Looking forward to it!

BTW - that is a NICE transporter!!

Get notified of new replies

To SCCA 2017 Runoffs @ Indy!!

Quick Reply: SCCA 2017 Runoffs @ Indy!!