Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hub Stand Interest

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 11:10 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts

The holes in the pivot plates are offset to the holes in the hub plate to allow for 0.250" height adjustments so there won't be a case when both line up but we will work on something to lock it in the vertical position. The Remove Before Flight tag is a great idea! Maybe we'll have some made that will say Remove Before Alignment!

-CSM Performance LLC
Old 07-02-2018, 03:18 AM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,316 Likes on 990 Posts

Just finished my welding up my Ti "Supermod" tonight (bypass plus tip replacement with akropovic carbons and extensions for placement) so, should be able to pull the setup this week.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:45 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

We're very excited to watch it! Also, if anyone would like to have their car on the hub stands posted on our website, please send us the pictures! If you dont want them featured on our website we'd still like to see them!

Hope everyone has a good 4th tomorrow!

-CSM Performance LLC
Old 07-05-2018, 09:30 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

To those who preordered, we sent out an email regarding the Toe Bars.
We had some business expenses increase over the last couple weeks and sadly we have to reflect that on our price. We believe our product is worth every penny and we stand behind it!
Also here are some photos of the finished product!

Updated Photos: 10-29-19

Last edited by CSM Performance; 10-29-2019 at 09:28 AM.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:16 PM
ErnieN85
Safety Car

Received 266 Likes on 223 Posts

Originally Posted by CSM Performance
To those who preordered, we sent out an email regarding the Toe Bars.
We had some business expenses increase over the last couple weeks and sadly we have to reflect that on our price. We believe our product is worth every penny and we stand behind it!
Also here are some photos of the finished product!

one of the things which works real nice is to put a laser level on the toe bars and in against the lower hub stand supports, this allows you to shoot a mark on a target ahead of the car.
I have laid a tape across the hub stands which allows me to mark the center line of the car both front and rear.
This allows a mark to be placed on the target at the center. From there you can shoot marks from the rear. The combination allows the front and rear toe to be set on each side as well as ensuring thrust angle is correct.
The following users liked this post:
CSM Performance (07-06-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 10:38 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ErnieN85
one of the things which works real nice is to put a laser level on the toe bars and in against the lower hub stand supports, this allows you to shoot a mark on a target ahead of the car.
I have laid a tape across the hub stands which allows me to mark the center line of the car both front and rear.
This allows a mark to be placed on the target at the center. From there you can shoot marks from the rear. The combination allows the front and rear toe to be set on each side as well as ensuring thrust angle is correct.
Awesome Idea! I went into some detail on this in my reply email, maybe too much ! We love seeing the different methods people have used!
Old 07-06-2018, 10:42 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

A few of announcements:
1.) For future orders, the Toe Bars will no longer be anodized black.
2.) We will not take orders from July 15th to August 22nd due to military obligations.
3.) We may have some standard 5 lug sets pre boxed to be shipping while I am away but we will not be able to work on custom plates during that time. This will be addressed on the website as well.

Thanks!
CSM Performance LLC

Last edited by CSM Performance; 07-06-2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:31 AM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,316 Likes on 990 Posts

Originally Posted by CSM Performance
I expected the price on these to rise immediately, to be quite honest. You put out a pretty nice piece, and frankly I think 1k is still withing the territory of reason for a hobbyist. Typical set of lower end scales will cost you that...it's simply the price of entry. I'm ballz deep in my camper van build at the moment (mega roof rack with LED surround lighting, security camera system and solar), so looking to get to the Z06 next week. Have to mod my rolloffs to simple scale supports then get to it!

I'm just damn glad I was one of the few to get in while sh*t was priced hot...lol.

Last edited by KnightDriveTV; 07-07-2018 at 05:33 AM.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:06 AM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by K.I.T.T.
I expected the price on these to rise immediately, to be quite honest. You put out a pretty nice piece, and frankly I think 1k is still withing the territory of reason for a hobbyist. Typical set of lower end scales will cost you that...it's simply the price of entry. I'm ballz deep in my camper van build at the moment (mega roof rack with LED surround lighting, security camera system and solar), so looking to get to the Z06 next week. Have to mod my rolloffs to simple scale supports then get to it!

I'm just damn glad I was one of the few to get in while sh*t was priced hot...lol.
Thanks K.I.T.T !
In all honesty we are still half of the price of other systems utilizing ball transfers and cheaper than the other styles out there.
-CSM Performance LLC

Last edited by CSM Performance; 07-07-2018 at 11:07 AM. Reason: typo
Old 07-22-2018, 06:30 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Only a month away from taking orders again!!

-CSM Performance LLC
Old 08-02-2018, 08:32 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Less than 3 weeks away from taking orders again!!
Old 08-07-2018, 07:37 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Two weeks until we're taking orders again!
Here is a customer's car on our Precision Hub Stands!
Old 08-10-2018, 08:19 PM
fleming23
Melting Slicks

Received 594 Likes on 408 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (track prepared)
C3 of Year Winner (track prepared) 2019

I can’t quite set it at ride height due to BIG brakes but thinking it through, I don’t guess it matters.

Last edited by fleming23; 08-10-2018 at 08:34 PM.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:53 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by fleming23

I can’t quite set it at ride height due to BIG brakes but thinking it through, I don’t guess it matters.
At 25.5" height it'll clear a 13" rotor so those with bigger brake kits with larger rotors will have to utilize a taller setting. When aligning the vehicle the height the hub stands are set at is arbitrary, what truly matters is that the height difference of the hub stands matches the height difference of the tires. So if you run the same height tire front and rear you'll have the height of the hub stands on all four corners set to the same and that can be at 11.5" hub to ground up to 15.5" hub to ground depending on your rotor clearance needs or desired height. There are no downfalls to running a different height setting than your tire height for rotor clearance or accessibility as long as the Hub Stand height stagger matches that of the tire (if the front and rear are different tire height). If you have any questions let us know! At the upper most height setting, you can clear an 18.5" rotor.

Thanks!
Colton @ CSM Performance LLC
Old 08-19-2018, 08:13 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Taking order again! New orders will ship on August 27th !
Orders can be placed here:

FAQ can be found here:
Old 08-19-2018, 10:43 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Beautiful Z06 with a nice BBK on our Precision Hub Stands!
Old 08-24-2018, 10:58 AM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

We are offering a discount this weekend! You will receive $50 off a set of Precision Hub Stands with coupon code: "precision"

Description:
Easily align your vehicle with precision and accuracy with a complete set of Precision Hub Stands. Made with 6061-T6 Aluminum and Hardened Steel Hardware creating a stiff, rigid frame system. We utilize eight Ball Transfers and two Hardened Steel Pivot Bolts to create an extremely low friction surface for caster, camber, and toe movements which eliminates virtually all resistance that a tire would present when aligning a vehicle. This means you no longer have to roll your vehicle back and forth with every alignment setting change! Each Precision Hub Stand is capable of supporting up to 1000 lbs (4000lb vehicle with 50/50 weight distribution) and adjustable in 0.250” increments from 11.4375” (~11.5″) to center line to *15.4375” (~15.5″) to center line which will accurately represent the tire height of almost any sports or race car. We have added a toe bar to each hub stand with three different positions for measuring wheel to wheel or from string to wheel. We bolt on rare earth magnets to the end of each toe bar to assist in holding the tape measure ends. Finally, we mount threaded feet to hold the Hub Stands in place when needed. We offer three main hub mounting plates. They can be found under the “Wheel Bolt Pattern” option above. If you would like to utilize these as wheel dollies on a smooth shop floor and allow easy access to all suspension components feel free! If you need a different bolt pattern, height, weight requirement, or anything you would like, give us a call and we can make it happen!

A set of Precision Hub Stands can be purchased here:
https://csmperformance.com/

Colton @ CSM Performance LLC

Get notified of new replies

To Hub Stand Interest

Old 08-26-2018, 07:15 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Last day to use coupon code "precision" for a $50 discount!!!!
Old 08-27-2018, 01:33 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Check out our latest Tech Article and keep an eye out for others!
https://csmperformance.com/the-friction-circle/
Old 09-01-2018, 07:05 PM
0CSM Performance
Former Vendor

Updated 10-29-19
Check them out at: www.csmperformance.com

Last edited by CSM Performance; 10-29-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Quick Reply: Hub Stand Interest