Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

18" Wheel Options For C5Z

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2018, 12:04 PM
STANG KILLA SS
Safety Car

Received 378 Likes on 265 Posts

Originally Posted by ElisTwoCents

So forgestars arent hubcentric or do you have to pay extra for hubcentric forgestar wheels?

yes they are, no you dont.

heres how it works. forgestar wheels have a hub diameter large enough to fit all cars. then they give you a seperate ring included that slides in the wheel hub hole, that fits your specific applications hub diameter, making them hubcentric. they are inlcuded for free.

i paid $1250 for my 18 X 11 & 12 CF5s in black. (using black friday sale), they were built to my exact specs. i pulled the fronts way in cause everyone wanted to sell me +38 offset for the front which would stick out. between my measurements and the vendor confirming we were able to determain +50 was safe to bring the wheel in. now that im running -3.3 camber i wouldnt have had to bring them in that much, but a street car would.
also included hubcentric rings, black lug nuts and lug tool, license plate frame. you just cant beat that deal.

Last edited by STANG KILLA SS; 11-22-2018 at 12:07 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by STANG KILLA SS:
fruitsalad (12-28-2018), NSFW (11-23-2018)

Quick Reply: 18" Wheel Options For C5Z