Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HPDE Insurance

Old 02-16-2019, 11:32 AM
thebishman
Melting Slicks

Received 727 Likes on 478 Posts

No one can touch Open Track’s year long policy; incredible value for money for the ‘track rat’.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:46 PM
GoatHead
Pro

Received 111 Likes on 73 Posts

One thing I don't like about Open Track is the policy starts at 12:01 AM, and it can't be canceled after that. So, if I get a flat tire driving to the event in the morning, the event was canceled for any reason, or the car doesn't pass inspection, no refund. Other insurance companies refunds minus some fees, if for any reason I don't attend the event.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:34 PM
badhabit_wb
Safety Car

Received 911 Likes on 727 Posts

Originally Posted by GoatHead
One thing I don't like about Open Track is the policy starts at 12:01 AM, and it can't be canceled after that. So, if I get a flat tire driving to the event in the morning, the event was canceled for any reason, or the car doesn't pass inspection, no refund. Other insurance companies refunds minus some fees, if for any reason I don't attend the event.
Since opentrack is for the whole year unless you are the unluckiest person on Earth you should make most of your events. I spent as much as the opentrack policy last year and passed on several 1 day events because of the cost for the policy. I could have gone to more events and not spent any more. Of course if you blow an engine or have a wreck early it costs more.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HPDE Insurance