Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > General Corvette Topics > Autocrossing & Roadracing
Reload this Page >

Aim SoloDL gear indicator for C7 - anyone have it working??

Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aim SoloDL gear indicator for C7 - anyone have it working??

Old 02-16-2019, 07:13 PM
NiceGuySanti
CF Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Aim SoloDL gear indicator for C7 - anyone have it working??

I finally got around to get my Aim Solo DL and aim Smartycam working (for the most part) on my C7. The only thing that I am having problems with is the gear indicator, has anyone been able to pick up the gear signal from OBDII and have it show up on the Aim data? I know it has an option for the unit to calibrate itself and display via speed and rpm but this calibration process is a PITA and I am trying to avoid this if possible.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:13 AM
w00tw00t
CF Senior Member

I tried and it didn't work me also.. ... guess calculated gear is the only way..
Old 02-17-2019, 08:57 AM
Poor-sha
Track Rat
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanked 2,115 Times in 873 Posts

Theres an Aim Sports Users Group on FB. I bet Peter Krause or one of the folks there knows.
Old 02-17-2019, 06:00 PM
NiceGuySanti
CF Member
Support Corvetteforum!

I am in that group, I asked last night and Peter Krause replied stating that he believes that the gear indicator should work straight from OBDII. I still cannot get it to work. He also linked to a PDF that I had been using to try to have the unit learn the gearing but that also does not work. I am going to try with a friends unit and see if the problem lies in my car or on my Aim.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Aim SoloDL gear indicator for C7 - anyone have it working??

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: