Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7 Lower Radiator Support...pic request

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2019, 07:46 PM
96GS#007
Tech Contributor

Received 1,726 Likes on 1,043 Posts

Default C7 Lower Radiator Support...pic request

Cross-posting from C7 Gen.... https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...c-request.html

Can someone post a pic of the lower radiator support mounted to the frame rail please. I've Googled and searched the Forum and everything is off angle or too dark (since it wasn't the focus of the shot). I'm looking for something "straight on" like....

============| <---Frame Rail
\______ \
_\______ \ <---Lower Support

I don't have access to my car (and won't for several weeks) so I have no way to do this myself. Hoping someone has had their car apart and has a pic laying around or perhaps they can turn the front wheels full-lock and take a pic of the rear mount which is just in front of the sway bar bracket. It's part number 25 below...

Old 03-07-2019, 02:43 PM
Dane@LGmotorsports
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 641 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by 96GS#007
Cross-posting from C7 Gen.... https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...c-request.html

Can someone post a pic of the lower radiator support mounted to the frame rail please. I've Googled and searched the Forum and everything is off angle or too dark (since it wasn't the focus of the shot). I'm looking for something "straight on" like....

============| <---Frame Rail
\______ \
_\______ \ <---Lower Support

I don't have access to my car (and won't for several weeks) so I have no way to do this myself. Hoping someone has had their car apart and has a pic laying around or perhaps they can turn the front wheels full-lock and take a pic of the rear mount which is just in front of the sway bar bracket. It's part number 25 below...

This what you need?

The following users liked this post:
96GS#007 (03-07-2019)

Quick Reply: C7 Lower Radiator Support...pic request