Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

1963 Grand Sport replica, RED/RED, AC

Old 08-05-2007, 08:21 PM
litup
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1963 Grand Sport replica, RED/RED, AC

1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport II replica. Based on a real 1963 Vette roadster, (Titled and registered as a 1963 Corvette) this is an amazing tribute to the cars that were built to compete against the Shelby Cobras in the 1960s. This is a Grand Sport II meticulously built by Jeff Leech of Mid-America Industries, Inc. in Milan, Illinois. This car is done right! It features Grand Sport modifications like a full 4" powdercoated tube frame, full C4 suspension, and complete GS dash. Gorgeous Red/Red with white soft top. The paint and body are beautiful. It has no stress cracks and the fit is excellent. Doors open and close like new. Underneath is excellent as well. I have recently spent around $25,000 to get the best of everything professionally done for this car. There is nothing to do now except enjoy this Corvette the day that you get it. It features a BRAND NEW GM FastBurn 385 crate motor w/aluminum heads. It is EXTREMELY strong and the car is VERY fast! It is tight, not a rattle trap like some. There are 15,000 miles on the car since it was professionally built. It has less than 100 miles on the brand new engine and transmission. Everything is under warranty! Essentially it is a brand new car. I purchased a brand new 700R4 overdrive automatic transmission from Bowtie Overdrives. 2500 RPM stall converter. New aluminum radiator that functions very well, as the car does not overheat even in heavy SoCal traffic. It has Hooker side exhaust. Top of the line interior covered in red Connelly leather. The dash is complete with AutoMeter gauges. Leather wrapped three spoke steering wheel, AM/FM cassette. Power steering and power brakes. I also had the Vintage Air Conditioning system completely re-done and it blows ice cold to keep you cool even on the hottest summer days. It has a set of Goodyear directional Eagles on American Torq Thrust D mags with Halibrand Knock-Offs. I would not hesitate to fly in and drive this car anywhere in the country. It runs and drives like a new car. You could not come close to having this car built for this price. Absolutely no disappointments! Comes with clean California title, current CA plates, and registration. I encourage anybody that wants the car to come and see it. I can be reached at (760) 805-8038. $49,500 or best offer. Interesting trades considered. I have a ton of pictures that I can e-mail to serious buyers. Thanks!
Old 08-27-2007, 11:15 PM
bgoss
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be interested in seeing pics.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1963 Grand Sport replica, RED/RED, AC