Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

wanted 1959,1960 corvette with poweglide

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 11:25 AM
hoppyalong
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wanted 1959,1960 corvette with poweglide

prefer blk with silver coves, would like to find car in the midwest. I am located in Iowa. The car must in good condition. Jkonecny@imonmail.com
Old 12-11-2009, 06:21 PM
redhot62
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 59 corvette

I have a 59 corvette with powerglide that I am thinking of selling. It is white exterior and red interior. This car is a driver car.You could drive as is or do a full restoration. You could drive it to Iowa from Illinois. Has a 283 but not the original motor.
Old paint on it. Looks good 20 feet away. Interior is all there and not ripped or anything but looks old. Chrome looks really good. I think it has been replaced. Original gauges that work, original steering wheel.
Really the car has not been molested. Really a good solid old car that needs freshened up.
Has aftermarket radio and package tray missing. Has new radial tires on original wheels with the correct hubcaps.
Has soft top that you could use in rain storm but long ways from show condition.
$30k cash only..
Thanks,
Jim

Last edited by redhot62; 12-11-2009 at 06:27 PM.

Quick Reply: wanted 1959,1960 corvette with poweglide