Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

LOOKING for 1958-1960 Corvettes

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 03:26 PM
Brandons72vette
Le Mans Master

Received 58 Likes on 44 Posts

Default LOOKING for 1958-1960 Corvettes

I posted some pictures of a few barn find 54's in the forum in the c1 for sale section AND IN THE NEW MEMBER SECTION and other people quickly told me it was a fellow members car. So here is a long shot, but in October 2001 on VETTE magazine taken at Texas Motor Speedway, our Tasco Turquoise, white coves, white soft top with rare matching blue interior was on the cover. Part of the Lone Star Corvette Club out at the track having fun. The car was unfortunately sold in 2004-5 to a guy in Washington state. My dad was born on April Fools Day 1960, and this car was only a few weeks older than him. He got the car after his parents died. It was all original, paint, interior, motor,etc. It had a new top, 283 single 4 barrel, originally a 3 speed but we swapped it out to a 4 speed (numbers matching) a year before we sold it. It had like 106,000 original miles? Any ways EVERYDAY my dad talks about the dumbest choice he made was selling that car. I of course won't let him forget it either, as I really loved that car. I have the info and specifics on another computer, but SOMEBODY has to know of a 1960 vette matching that description that was on the cover of VETTE magazine for october 2001 right? IF somebody knows of the cars location, I really would like to find it and get the car back to my dad. He does a lot for our family and the country and a simple "Thank You" just is not enough. I REALLY WANT TO FIND HIS CAR BEFORE HE TURNS 60 AND PRESENT IT HIM WITH IT. I would REALLY appreciate any help on this. THANKS!

I don't have many photos of it on my new computer, or if any at all. But I do have the cover shot.

I AM LOOKING FOR 1958-1960 CORVETTES THAT ARE NOT RESTORED AND ARE JUST DRIVERS OR PROJECTS.

Old 02-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Aardvark111
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 59's, one project, one shell

I have 2 59s, one is a project, one is a shell. I would send you pictures but I can't figure out how. My Email is zekethecat@juno.com
Old 02-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Aardvark111
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 59 project and shell

I re-read the article and I misinterpited what you were looking for. I thought you wanted your Dads exact car. My 59 project and shell are not for sale at this time. If this situation changes I will email the people that have contacted me (they have first chance) and then I will place a for sale ad. Sorry about the (my) confusion.

Last edited by Aardvark111; 02-26-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: clarify that I was confused

Get notified of new replies

To LOOKING for 1958-1960 Corvettes

Quick Reply: LOOKING for 1958-1960 Corvettes