Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB: WTB: Midyear Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 07:13 PM
joeinbcs
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default WTB: Midyear Coupe

I sold my '64 Coupe, frame off restored, 365 HP, Silver/Red, about a year ago because it lacked A/C and power steering. I would like to replace it with another car with very nice cosmetics that has factory A/C and power steering (would also like power window, and other options as well). I prefer 4-speed, but will consider all engine/drivetrain combinations, but no cars with black interior with black or dark interiors.
Prefer red or tan interior, maybe white or some of the medium blue shades..nothing dark.
Not looking for a multiple NCRS or Bloomington Gold type of car, but a very high-quality driver. I intend to drive it, not just look at in my garage.
Thanks, Joe
Here's a pic of my old car on the show field at the Texas Concours d'Elegance last year...I'd be happy with the same car, except with air and PS.
A little more on what I'm looking for: Not a NCRS car...I'm looking for a car like the one I had..an older restoration, but holding up well...strong #2 car (Hagerty value is low $50's for a '64). My old car was exceptionally nice when I got it...nice paint, detailed undercarriage, etc. I replaced the carpet (also Dynamatted the whole car) and had Al Knoch do the seats in leather (not correct, but much more comfortable and attractive). I bought this car in the $50's and sold it to a friend in the $50's (lost money actually). But, this is the kind of car I'm looking for. I appreciate the messages from those of you have perfect, and much more expensive cars, but my budget is what it is...Thanks again for all the interest and help!
Attached Images  

Last edited by joeinbcs; 04-11-2017 at 09:10 AM.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:54 PM
corvettewill
Le Mans Master

Received 1,044 Likes on 907 Posts

For sale on Hemmings this Red/red 327/365 64 coupe w a/c. Asking $59,500. Contact 229 382-4750.

Last edited by corvettewill; 04-10-2017 at 01:57 PM. Reason: wrong seller
Old 04-10-2017, 02:37 PM
corvettewill
Le Mans Master

Received 1,044 Likes on 907 Posts

Hemmings has this 1966 Silver/silver 327/300 coupe. P/S, A/C, P/W. Asking $85,0000. Contact seller through website.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:52 PM
midvette6067
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Check the "under 50 grand" discussion on this site.

I remember a recent '64 coupe with a 5 speed trans. Cannot recall about the air cond. It was red with what looked like '67 rally wheels.
The following users liked this post:
joeinbcs (04-11-2017)
Old 04-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Redbird
Safety Car

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 573 Likes on 307 Posts
2021 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C2 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
2016 C2 of Year Finalist

Sent you a PM!
Old 06-07-2017, 07:57 PM
khhvet
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Midyear coupe

Originally Posted by joeinbcs
I sold my '64 Coupe, frame off restored, 365 HP, Silver/Red, about a year ago because it lacked A/C and power steering. I would like to replace it with another car with very nice cosmetics that has factory A/C and power steering (would also like power window, and other options as well). I prefer 4-speed, but will consider all engine/drivetrain combinations, but no cars with black interior with black or dark interiors.
Prefer red or tan interior, maybe white or some of the medium blue shades..nothing dark.
Not looking for a multiple NCRS or Bloomington Gold type of car, but a very high-quality driver. I intend to drive it, not just look at in my garage.
Thanks, Joe
Here's a pic of my old car on the show field at the Texas Concours d'Elegance last year...I'd be happy with the same car, except with air and PS.
A little more on what I'm looking for: Not a NCRS car...I'm looking for a car like the one I had..an older restoration, but holding up well...strong #2 car (Hagerty value is low $50's for a '64). My old car was exceptionally nice when I got it...nice paint, detailed undercarriage, etc. I replaced the carpet (also Dynamatted the whole car) and had Al Knoch do the seats in leather (not correct, but much more comfortable and attractive). I bought this car in the $50's and sold it to a friend in the $50's (lost money actually). But, this is the kind of car I'm looking for. I appreciate the messages from those of you have perfect, and much more expensive cars, but my budget is what it is...Thanks again for all the interest and help!
Hello. Did you find a car? I have a 66 Coupe, Nassau Blue with blue and white interior. Lot's of options. If you are still looking let me know and I'll send you info and pics. Thanks. Keith/KY
Old 06-09-2017, 04:37 PM
joeinbcs
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Yes, I'm interested

Originally Posted by khhvet
Hello. Did you find a car? I have a 66 Coupe, Nassau Blue with blue and white interior. Lot's of options. If you are still looking let me know and I'll send you info and pics. Thanks. Keith/KY
Thanks, Keith. I didn't find a midyear, and would be interested in pics/details of your car: joenorthrop@yahoo.com
thanks!
Old 06-15-2017, 07:33 AM
deane
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by joeinbcs
Thanks, Keith. I didn't find a midyear, and would be interested in pics/details of your car: joenorthrop@yahoo.com
thanks!
I know you do not want a blk. interior. However just an fyi. I have a 64 silver, blk leather, factory air, pw, solid lifter 365 horse cpe. for sale. Very good driver quality car which is why I bought it. My ask is $56,900. Open to any and all offers. I have to sell this car.
PM me if any interest.
Thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: Midyear Coupe

Quick Reply: WTB: WTB: Midyear Coupe