Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS: FS - Enclosed 20ft Car Trailer

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 10:11 AM
MosportGreen66
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Default FS - Enclosed 20ft Car Trailer

For sale: I am selling my 20ft Triple B enclosed car trailer. This is excellent for any automotive transport need or storage. Can also be used for construction, landscaping or other industrial / cargo needs. The box on the trailer is 20ft long + the hitch area. Mechanically and electrically perfect, needs nothing. Brand new LED lights and wiring within the last year. All lights, signals, etc work. Brakes, bearing new within the last few years and need nothing. Tires new within the last 5+ years. They have some dry rot but still have life in them. Trailer is outfitted with diamond plate on the floor and a side door on the driver side for easy access out of the trailer (when driving a car in). The trailer is low profile so it makes towing a breeze. 5,500lbs axles.

Trailer has some rust in inner fender areas. Nothing structural on the chassis. Probably an easy fix for someone handy/ a body shop. I would use this to trailer a car anywhere.

Cash deal. Clean title. Can help arrange transport/ delivery.

(Equipment, locks, tools, battery etc seen in the trailer are not included in the sale.)

Trailer comes with hitch, stabilizer bars and spare tire.

$3,900 obo. Would love to move it quick. Located in NY.

914 - 844 - 7117

Old 05-02-2017, 09:33 PM
MosportGreen66
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Sold

Last edited by MosportGreen66; 05-06-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Quick Reply: FS: FS - Enclosed 20ft Car Trailer