Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS: HIGHLY OPTIONED 66 roadster

Old 01-11-2018, 07:46 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,320 Likes on 2,769 Posts

Just a reminder, I removed a number of comments from this thread that were not helpful to the sale. If you are unfamiliar with Interference in a Sales Thread rules, please review them. Briefly, a comment by a member expressing surprise that a beautiful car like this hasn't sold yet is not an open invitation to make negative guesses as to why its still available.

Old 03-18-2018, 11:49 AM
Nicola
Pro

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

SOLD!!! To a forum member.

He took the “risk” and travelled the extra 1000 miles to a foreign land and found his dream car. Just as important after 30+ years my baby is going to a great new home.

The “cherry on top” of the whole process is, a new friendship was made.

Thanks to all who directly or indirectly participated in the process. These folks aided in eliminating both the buyer and seller remorse. These feelings always accompanies a deal on a 52 year old vette between two passionate “car guys”.

Best of luck and good health to all!!

Nic
Old 03-18-2018, 12:25 PM
William Buckley
Racer

Received 114 Likes on 48 Posts
2017 C2 of Year Finalist
2016 C2 of Year Finalist

Nicola,
I never have been able to figure out why your vehicle did not sell at that price. I have a '66 coupe with all matching numbers with PG and everything that you have on yours including the teak wheel. I paid more than what you are asking, and I would not sell it at your asking price. Only thing that I can figure out is that members on this forum are looking for a "K-Mart blue light special price" with a give a way number.
The following users liked this post:
Nicola (03-18-2018)
Old 03-18-2018, 12:50 PM
ptjsk
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,899 Likes on 882 Posts

Originally Posted by Nicola
SOLD!!! To a forum member.

He took the “risk” and travelled the extra 1000 miles to a foreign land and found his dream car. Just as important after 30+ years my baby is going to a great new home.

The “cherry on top” of the whole process is, a new friendship was made.

Thanks to all who directly or indirectly participated in the process. These folks aided in eliminating both the buyer and seller remorse. These feelings always accompanies a deal on a 52 year old vette between two passionate “car guys”.

Best of luck and good health to all!!

Nic
Congrats Nic!

That was/is a beautiful car. Glad to see another forum member purchased from you.

Pat
The following 2 users liked this post by ptjsk:
Nicola (03-18-2018), William Buckley (03-18-2018)
Old 03-18-2018, 03:13 PM
Nicola
Pro

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by William Buckley
Nicola,
I never have been able to figure out why your vehicle did not sell at that price. I have a '66 coupe with all matching numbers with PG and everything that you have on yours including the teak wheel. I paid more than what you are asking, and I would not sell it at your asking price. Only thing that I can figure out is that members on this forum are looking for a "K-Mart blue light special price" with a give a way number.
Way more people with $30ish K in their jeans that don't understand what $25k in resto $$ buys.
“moral of the story....
”easier to sell junk”

The following 2 users liked this post by Nicola:
robert miller (03-19-2018), William Buckley (03-18-2018)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: HIGHLY OPTIONED 66 roadster