Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS: 1954 Yellow Corvette Project [TX] - $31000

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 12:56 PM
qrance
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1954 Yellow Corvette Project [TX] - $30000

Original 1954 C1 Corvette for sale. These are rare and Corvette (and other classic car) builders know what they are looking at. This is a project, but all of the major components and expensive chrome pieces are there. The car needs to go to an experienced car builder to complete. This will make an excellent resto-mod (rest rod) and one heck a great investment! It comes on the original frame and a spare frame (1956 running/roller C1). The spare frame has a SBC and automatic transmission (TH350). I bought the spare frame with the intention of slipping it under the '54 in order to turn it into a driver; now the choice is yours. This classic Corvette is for sale (no trades) as an ENTIRE package (no selling of individual parts). If you are unsure of your mechanical skills, I encourage you to ask lots of questions and seek the guidance of an experienced builder. What you see is exactly what you will get. I cannot ship, but I can assist you in loading the Corvette onto your trailer/hauler (you will need a two-car trailer). I can also assist you in finding a local and reputable builder who can complete the Corvette and/or help you locate parts if you need it. Feel free to ask questions and contact me before 9 pm (CST) if interested. If you see the listing, then YES this Corvette is still available. I have a clean title in-hand and this will be a face-to-face cash only deal. If interested, contact me (830-305-9934). Thanks for your time. Quentin
Attached Images           

Last edited by qrance; 04-27-2018 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Description Adjustment
Old 05-02-2018, 11:13 AM
MMDAZ
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice car glws

Quick Reply: FS: 1954 Yellow Corvette Project [TX] - $31000