Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS: 1954 Corvette - I have enjoyed ownership for 46 years ago - Houston, TX. $60,000

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Jim_C1
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1954 Corvette C1

Price Change: $50,000

For sale is my 1954 Corvette C1 which I've owned for 46 years. She's been in storage for a while but tuned up this summer. Runs and drives. Please call if interested or with questions. Sincerely, Jim 1-713-409-6767. Details below:

Description:
1954 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster 234 c.i.d. engine. Original engine, cylinder head (casting #3836241) carburetors, dual pot air cleaners, ignition shielding, valve cover and road draft tube. It has original 2 speed powerglide automatic transmission and correct shifter. Has Signal-Seeking AM (Wonderbar) radio, heater, parking brake alarm and interior courtesy lamps. All of the instruments are the correct originals; some need restoration and/or lenses and faces installed.

All original exterior moldings are in place.The wheels and hubcaps are original with correct spinner flippers installed. The outside rear view mirror and the tail lamps are the only exterior trim items which are not the original.

Interior: Side curtains are original with date coded Plexiglas.

The trunk has original side curtain storage bag, trunk mat, jack, jack handle, and spare tire plywood cover with jacking instructions. The trunk lid has factory antenna and connections installed.
Attached Images       

Last edited by Jim_C1; 10-01-2018 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Price Change (and removed original price from title)

Quick Reply: FS: 1954 Corvette - I have enjoyed ownership for 46 years ago - Houston, TX. $60,000