Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS: Red 1964 Roadster / 4-spd, PW, Coilovers, etc. 32K

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 05:36 PM
ZBRA
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Red 1964 Roadster / 4-spd, PW, Coilovers, etc. 32K

..............SOLD!.............

Reluctantly placing my C2 up for sale. NOM ’64 Roadster that was originally a fuelie car. Red with Black interior, 4-speed manual, power windows, power steering, power brakes, hard top, side pipes, and a race history.

Body is in great shape. No accident history to be found. Rear fender lips were trimmed by a previous owner for tire clearance. I still have the pieces that were trimmed off though if you are interested in restoring. Paint is old and faded.

Frame is great, rust free and very solid.

Birdcage is rust free and very solid!

Hard top only, no soft top. Needs latches installed on deck lid for hard top.

Suspension is all new, featuring a Sharkbite rear coilover system, front coilovers, and tubular front upper and lower control arms. Height is adjustable, and you can dial the coilovers in for however you prefer your ride.

Current engine is a numbers-verified 350 HP L79 327 from a 1967 Corvette. Engine runs but needs someone who knows what they are doing to tune the carb. I’m an FI guy and had no intention of leaving a carburetor on this car.

Brakes have been converted to discs in the front using GM parts. Factory drums remain in the rear.

Wheels are tires were purchased new in 2012. They have maybe 10 miles on them.

Interior is nice. Not perfect, but nice. Seats are modern aftermarket racing style and comfortable. They are mounted on sliders, so they are adjustable. Does need new seat belts. Power windows work great.

Please understand, this is a project car. It’s super solid and extremely complete for a project car, but it does need attention before putting it on the street. I have driven it around the block a few times over the last couple of years, but I do not consider it to be road ready.

I welcome you to come check it out in person. Feel free to crawl in, out and under it all you want. I have owned it for the last 7 years. Previous owner is a well-known forum member as well. I have slowly tinkered with it while I have had it, but never tagged it or driven it other than in my neighborhood. Clean clear Louisiana title in hand. Located in Lafayette, Louisiana, 70508.

$32,000
Attached Images        

Last edited by ZBRA; 06-25-2018 at 12:46 AM.
Old 06-19-2018, 05:38 PM
ZBRA
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

more pics
Attached Images       
Old 06-19-2018, 05:39 PM
ZBRA
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!