WTB (Want To Buy) 65-66 coupe - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB: 65-66 coupe

Old 10-25-2018, 10:16 PM
Grmvettes
CF Senior Member

Default 65-66 coupe

So I was looking for a blue coupe and luckily someone on this forum contacted me and I got the car I wanted. Thank you. Now, my buddy is seriously looking for a 65-66 coupe in silver, white, black, blue, or red. Small block. Prefers power steering, knock offs, side exhaust and close to New England. Anyone have anything ?
Old 10-27-2018, 02:21 PM
Grmvettes
CF Senior Member

Sent you a pm
Old 10-28-2018, 12:04 AM
Vettebuyer6369

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Thanked 1,386 Times in 904 Posts

If you have had posts removed from this thread, its because you offered a vehicle with no price. If you would like to respond to the WTB thread with a car, please include a price per forum rules.

OP, Id suggest you have your buddy open his own free account on the forum and start his own Wanted thread, thanks.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Twincitygold

Originally Posted by Grmvettes View Post
So I was looking for a blue coupe and luckily someone on this forum contacted me and I got the car I wanted. Thank you. Now, my buddy is seriously looking for a 65-66 coupe in silver, white, black, blue, or red. Small block. Prefers power steering, knock offs, side exhaust and close to New England. Anyone have anything ?
https://maine.craigslist.org/cto/d/1...696763542.html

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.