FS (For Sale) 1961 Corvette - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS: 1961 Corvette

Old 01-04-2019, 07:55 AM
Shultzie
CF Senior Member

Default 1961 Corvette

I bought this car 20 years ago and am ready to move on. I'm looking for a 1970 Super Bee or 1970-1973 'Cuda.
When I bought this car it had a 327 in it that did not run. The last time it was on the road previous to me buying it was 1976. Since it wasn't the original motor anyway I bought a new GM crate engine. (350 CU. IN. 330 HP.) I'm not sure of the miles on the engine, but I think I have around 3,000 miles on it. The odometer reads around 64,000 miles.
I also installed new carpet and soft top from Al Knock. The seats were restored with new covers. (I got them from ZIP) The hood and front fenders was repainted in 2000. (The whole car could use a paint job but I was always afraid to because then I would be afraid to drive it) LOL The pictures tell most of the story about the paint. Rims are Cragar Drag Stars with BF Goodrich tires. I installed new front disc brakes and all new stainless steel brake lines. All in all this is a very clean and nice driver. $50,000. Please contact me via private message. I will keep checking on this thread. I'm located near Fort Wayne, IN.
Thanks!

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.