WTB (Want To Buy) 59 Project - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB: 59 Project

Old 01-10-2019, 11:02 PM
Mikeacs

Default 59 Project

Looking for a 59 (only) Complete project car, bare body on rolling chassis, or even just a body with title. Not interested in a finished car as this will be a pro-touring project. Thanks!
Old 01-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Panama 58
CF Senior Member

Mikesa, I sent you a PM.
Old 01-12-2019, 04:37 PM
Richard Turziano

I recently joined the Forum to sell my son's 59 Vette that he inherited from his grandmother. It is definitely a project car that you may be interested in. The body is stripped on a rolling sand blasted and powder coated original chassis. I have many boxes of parts some new, some originally from the car. Including the motor which is complete 283/270 2 Four Barrel carburetor, 4 speed. I have many pictures available. Hopefully it sounds good to you. Let's talk. If you care to exchange phone numbers let me know.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:30 PM
Mikeacs

Sent you a PM, Richard ! Thanks...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: 59 Project

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.