Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB: 63-67 coupe

Old 05-26-2019, 09:04 AM
keith ragan
CF Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 63-67 coupe

Looking for a coupe to rebuild. Family issues caused the sale of the one I had and want to get another one now. Don't care about numbers matching as looking to do 5 speed with efi.
Old 05-31-2019, 03:56 PM
StingRay4Life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Keith. Are you still in the market for a C2 ?
Old 05-31-2019, 08:01 PM
keith ragan
CF Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

yes i am
Old 05-31-2019, 08:30 PM
StingRay4Life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be acquiring a 1963 SW coupe that was owned by a close friend of mine in about 2 months. I have two kids going to college soon so I'll not be keeping it, selling for college expenses. It's Sebring Silver and a mild custom. Modifications include Stinger hood, C2 side pipes, 327 NOM with mini blower (under hood), "Dead Mans Curve" six taillights, aluminum mag wheels, Hurst shifter, non-original radio. It has the original break configuration drums and single non-power master cylinder. There is also an extra hood. The body is clean and straight and has full interior.
I currently live in Florida the car is in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and I'll be transporting it down here. My friend owned the car for about 30 years and garage kept everyday he owned it.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:56 AM
macatzr1
CF Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

May have what you want.
$51,500
Mike

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: 63-67 coupe

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.