Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB: 1963 Coupe

Old 05-31-2019, 08:19 AM
SupremeDeluxe
CF Senior Member

Received 145 Likes on 114 Posts
2015 C2 of Year Finalist
Default 1963 Coupe

Like everyone else, I am looking for another split window. Have one very solid prospect on my radar, reaching out to see if any forum members are thinking of parting with theirs. I sold my 340 car last winter and miss it more than I thought I would. My criteria is very specific:

Seeking a very well-sorted driven car. Must have:

-No-hit body (I am very picky on body condition and fits)
-Rust free birdcage
-Be complete and sorted out--I have no time for projects.
-300 or 340 horse
-4-speed

I am OK with color changes, and possibly OK with NOM if the price correctly reflects. Not picky on color scheme. Not extremely picky on paint condition, I like patina and Survivor cars (and I also have small kids so show car paint jobs cause high anxiety)

I have looked at every car on eBay, Hemmings, and other sites. No need to post links on any of those. Please PM with details on cars you are selling.

Thank you in advance for any leads.

Old 05-31-2019, 10:23 AM
deejaydu
CF Senior Member

Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts

Nick I am glad to see that you are back in the SW market. You had mentioned that you could buy your Silver car back from the museum that you sold it to, that you had an agreement with the person who bought it from you. That was an amazing car for sure that you had sorted out. You should consider buying it back for good karma.

Best of luck

Jay
Old 05-31-2019, 11:01 AM
SupremeDeluxe
CF Senior Member

Received 145 Likes on 114 Posts
2015 C2 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by deejaydu View Post
Nick I am glad to see that you are back in the SW market. You had mentioned that you could buy your Silver car back from the museum that you sold it to, that you had an agreement with the person who bought it from you. That was an amazing car for sure that you had sorted out. You should consider buying it back for good karma.

Best of luck

Jay
Jay,

I am considering that avenue. I am weird in that I like to have a project. There are a few past cars I've had a chance to buy back and I never have. For some reason I like the challenge of starting with a lot of unknowns and sorting a car out. The only car I sold that I want to get back is my 67 400 convertible, which is in Rick Hendrick's personal collection and he will not sell it back to me.

Nick
Old 05-31-2019, 11:50 AM
deejaydu
CF Senior Member

Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts

Nick I hear what you are saying but now you are back in the SW market. OK so it will be interesting to see what you buy in comparison to what you had. I know the Silver car had a small repair and that can be bothersome but it was and I am sure still is a great example of a well sorted out SW. You could buy Docents red SW and have an equally nice car for the same price that you sold your car for. Just look at it as a trade.

I know that you are a perfectionist and I wish that I was also but sometimes that can take all of the fun out of things. I know that you will find another great car. Best of Luck.

Jay

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: 1963 Coupe

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.