Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB: Looking for 194376S101974

Old 06-11-2019, 02:14 PM
SNKBITE65

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Looking for 194376S101974

Well, I'll take another stab at this. Back in the early '80s my parents went through a divorce, and as all divorces go, property gets divided up. The short version of this story goes like this...... Black/black 327 Corvette goes to Texas with said father and car shortly thereafter disappears. No knowledge of it selling, being stolen or sold for parts with a million questions going unanswered as he passed away in '95. Suspicions abound as to what happened to this car, but I am trying to locate my childhood corvette I was to one day own. Maybe someone out there wants to make things right with the universe and karma. So if anybody has any information on this car (perhaps vin has been replaced), I would truly appreciate it.

Last edited by SNKBITE65; Yesterday at 01:03 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: Looking for 194376S101974

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.