Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB: 65-67 roadster needing restoration

Old 07-11-2019, 10:13 PM
bauto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 65-67 roadster needing restoration

Hi, looking for a 66-67 corvette roadster needing restoration work , body would need to be pretty straight but would be willing to look at all , even finished cars that need some fine tuning I would be interested . thanks you in advance Bob Peckham
Old 07-12-2019, 11:59 PM
Slip66852

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 66 Coupe FS

I am just about to put my 66 coupe up for sale. It was my dad's and we have taken the body off to create a solid frame. I have been driving it for about 10 years, but it's at the point where I only drive it a few times a year and can only take one kid with me. Time to pass it on to someone who can get it done and fully enjoy it. I have a list of what's been done and am working on a list of parts we took off but did not put back on, like the bumpers. I am looking for $30,000. Let me know if this falls in your wheelhouse and want more info/pictures.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: 65-67 roadster needing restoration

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.