C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Corvette "Vanity" Plates

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2001, 05:32 PM
ViperWiper
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corvette "Vanity" Plates

I'm currently in the process of setting up a website for the two Corvette events I put on each year....see them at: http://community.webshots.com/user/corvettecruzin
and one of the pages will be "Corvette Vanity Plates" which would be your vanity plate(either a photo(j.peg sent to me on e-mail) or a pre-made state plate(to be determined as it's setup) that I will create for your vette and when you click on the plate it would bring up your name,town & state, car info.,corvette club if you belong to one and your e-mail address if someone wants to contact you.
They would probably be set up by either C-Class of vettes or by States but something easy for you to find your plate.
If interested, please email a small photo of the plate(j.peg) or write it out, your name(s), town & state, all car info. (year, type, color, etc), corvette club(if any) and e-mail address if you'd like anyone to comment on the plate.
When this is setup I will e-mail you back as to what website address to go to see them. Thanks for your help....Ro
Old 08-12-2001, 01:06 AM
RichF
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03, '04 & '05

Default Re: Corvette "Vanity" Plates (ViperWiper)

OK, Thanks! Check your e-mail... :D :D
Old 08-13-2001, 10:31 AM
propwash
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Corvette "Vanity" Plates (ViperWiper)

I have wanted to put my plate on the net, I get allot of comments about it but I worry about that one person that is crouching in the Forum bushes waiting to find out where one of these cars parks for the evening I think Black Sabath Called it " Paranoid"
:crazy:
Old 08-13-2001, 10:44 PM
RichF
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03, '04 & '05

Default Re: Corvette "Vanity" Plates (propwash)

I know what you mean, unfortunately, so.... usually, where my car parks, I park. I know it is a bit paranoid trying to never let the car out of my sight for long, but I guess that's what we have to do :(

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette "Vanity" Plates

Quick Reply: Corvette "Vanity" Plates