C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Renting Hallett Road Course in Tulsa, and have four spots open.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 09:10 PM
shawn 84&92
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Renting Hallett Road Course in Tulsa, and have four spots open.

A buddy and I are going to rent Hallett Road Course outside of Tulsa, OK. We are wanting to get 10 cars, at a cost of $250 dollars each. We currently have six, so we need four more people. We will have the track Thursday June 11 from 8 - 5. No more than five cars on the track at a time, and we will have corner workers and an ambulance.

The cars so far are three 911 Porsches, a Miata, a 2002 Firehawk, and my 92 vert.

I think it will be a fun day. We want to keep the number to 10 so that everyone will get plenty of track time, and with only five cars on the track it will be as safe as possible.

If you go to Hallett's website, it shows the cost to be$1150 to rent the track. That is for all out race cars with all safety equipment and no corner workers or ambulance. If you are interested, you can email me at 97c5@msn.com or call me at 479-632-5326 and leave me a message and I will call you back.

I will post this in all general forums. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Shawn

Quick Reply: Renting Hallett Road Course in Tulsa, and have four spots open.