C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Do anyone repo 67 shoulder harness

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 07:27 AM
SAMS67427
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Do anyone repo 67 shoulder harness

Hey Guys...I'm wanting to put a shoulder harness assy in my 67 coupe. I have seen some of these in some of the parts vendors but none that look like the exact original. Maybe I just havn't looked in the right place yet.. Has anyone got any idea of where I could look to find one. Or If one could buy a original set, is there a way someone could change the color of the belts and recondition all hardward. THANKS ABUNCH Sammy
Old 02-04-2011, 08:45 AM
LSUvetteguy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

PM sent.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:45 AM
SAMS67427
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LSUvetteguy
PM sent.
Thanks so much..LSUvetteguy !!! 30 minutes after posting this thread you have already put me on the trail where I need to be. Thanks Again Guys, like you make this forum such a awesome place to have for info we're looking for... Sammy
Old 02-04-2011, 10:35 AM
AL CURTIS
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Pm sent

Pm sent Al Curtis
Old 02-04-2011, 01:32 PM
BlackbirdZ07
Safety Car

Received 199 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by LSUvetteguy
PM sent.
Originally Posted by AL CURTIS
Pm sent Al Curtis
The forum is a great source of information, but it doesn't work too well if information is exchanged by PM. Of course I understand if you have the parts for sale and don't want to disclose that publicly, but if you know of a source for repro shoulder harnesses, why not share that information? Some of the rest of us may be interested too.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:42 PM
bobsor
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackbirdZ07
The forum is a great source of information, but it doesn't work too well if information is exchanged by PM. Of course I understand if you have the parts for sale and don't want to disclose that publicly, but if you know of a source for repro shoulder harnesses, why not share that information? Some of the rest of us may be interested too.
Ditto
Old 02-08-2011, 04:50 PM
LSUvetteguy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by BlackbirdZ07
Not a problem. I gave him an e-bay listing about a set of 66 shoulder belts. He was the only one who asked so I didn't think anyone else cared.

Get notified of new replies

To Do anyone repo 67 shoulder harness

Quick Reply: Do anyone repo 67 shoulder harness