C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Le Mans Corvettes

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 09:59 PM
Clas Lindman
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by desertpilgrim
My name is not Claude; he is the gentleman that I purchased it from. The story has been published in The Corvette Restorer in 1996 and reprinted recently again. The car has been at Monterey, the NCM, NCRS Nationals for the Heritage Award and at the Amelia Island Concours. Until today, I had never heard the words "Patina" and "magazine" used in the same sentence, much less been aware of its existence. Why does this story fit your magazine?
I apologies that I misunderstood your earlier response regarding your name. Patina Magazine is an online magazine about vintage cars, especially about cars with an interesting history (see: www.parinamagazine.com ). The research is firstly intended for an upcoming book about the Swedish GP “Kanonloppet” where the car participated. If the possibility arises to photograph the car, I would be interested in doing an article for the magazine.
I’m aware where the car have been shown and I’m working on trying to gaining access to the articles.
Thank you.

Clas Lindman
clas@patinamagazine.com
Old 09-05-2017, 05:00 PM
davidwp97
Drifting

Received 63 Likes on 30 Posts

Does anyone have current information on 1960 Corvette #1 (S/N 3535)? Last I knew it had undergone a Solomon-like legal settlement and 3 people ended up owning it. What happened after that?

Here is a replica of #1 in the Le Mans Museum:

Quick Reply: Le Mans Corvettes