C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

[C2] Advice on selling parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2024, 04:33 PM
MGTunon
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Advice on selling parts

We’re about to start the restomod of my 63 SWC and I’m looking for advice on best way to sell all the parts I can sell to recover as much of my cost as possible. It’s not numbers-matching, but the engine is in good shape. Going to sell original wheels, steering wheel, mirrors, door *****, radio, chassis (if it’s in good shape - we’ll know soon)… in essence as much as possible as I’m doing a complete frame-off nut and bolt restoration.

Welcome suggestions. I also posted this on the parts section, but since I’m asking for advice and not selling yet, I thought I’d add it here as well.

Thanks.

MGT
Old 03-26-2024, 04:50 PM
63driver
Burning Brakes

Received 257 Likes on 188 Posts

Originally Posted by MGTunon
We’re about to start the restomod of my 63 SWC and I’m looking for advice on best way to sell all the parts I can sell to recover as much of my cost as possible. It’s not numbers-matching, but the engine is in good shape. Going to sell original wheels, steering wheel, mirrors, door *****, radio, chassis (if it’s in good shape - we’ll know soon)… in essence as much as possible as I’m doing a complete frame-off nut and bolt restoration.

Welcome suggestions. I also posted this on the parts section, but since I’m asking for advice and not selling yet, I thought I’d add it here as well.

Thanks.

MGT
The last place to list due to fees and cost and IRS implications is eBay. It's more work for you but list here, Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist.

I suggest you update your profile here, so we know where you are when it comes to shipping cost. I could use a few 63 wheels.

Good luck.
The following 4 users liked this post by 63driver:
Bluestripe67 (03-26-2024), Dreaming60’s (03-26-2024), mblake101 (03-26-2024), nutt (03-26-2024)
Old 03-27-2024, 02:14 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

We don’t need the same thread in 2 sections.

Get notified of new replies

To Advice on selling parts

Quick Reply: [C2] Advice on selling parts