C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Anyone remember Trinity Chevrolet in Youngstown?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 05:54 PM
champs65
Le Mans Master

Received 102 Likes on 63 Posts

Default Anyone remember Trinity Chevrolet in Youngstown?

Just received my shipping data report from NCRS for my 65 convertible. The last half hour on google yielded almost nothing, except a few posts on a Youngstown Ohio blog reminiscing about old businesses and old times on Market Street, where this dealer was located, and an obituary of a mechanic who once worked there.

The picture on google streetview DID show a white 68 El Camino driving past the site What are the odds of that?!?

Joe
Old 12-27-2011, 11:12 PM
champs65
Le Mans Master

Received 102 Likes on 63 Posts

Mid Christmas week while everyone is home
Old 10-19-2017, 06:12 PM
james95409
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NCRS shipment data

Originally Posted by champs65
Just received my shipping data report from NCRS for my 65 convertible. The last half hour on google yielded almost nothing, except a few posts on a Youngstown Ohio blog reminiscing about old businesses and old times on Market Street, where this dealer was located, and an obituary of a mechanic who once worked there.

The picture on google streetview DID show a white 68 El Camino driving past the site What are the odds of that?!?

Joe
Same thing just happened to me for my 65 396 roadster. Bummer but ohhhh well
Old 10-21-2017, 12:02 PM
james95409
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity Chevrolet

Originally Posted by champs65

Joe
Hello Joe,
I just experienced the same as you with my 65. Did you ever find any info on Trinity? If you did would you please pass it along to me.
Thanks,
Jim

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone remember Trinity Chevrolet in Youngstown?

Quick Reply: Anyone remember Trinity Chevrolet in Youngstown?