C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

New menber with certain old problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 03:36 PM
TCracingCA
Team Owner

Received 1,683 Likes on 1,005 Posts

Default Ok

Originally Posted by nigelz28
Hi,
no my Vette stays in FL. I have no plans to bring it to Germany.
Hey, your baby looks great What kind of engine do you have?
So you live in Germany and you are also a German. What is your name?
Uwe
You fly out take my car to Disneyland.
I go out to Florida and run your car on the Beach high speed Daytona and then a few laps around the track, then up to Sebring for some laps, lunch out in the Keys, and what the heck, I will take your car to Disneyworld.

Do we have a deal?

PS with all of the investor types (not in this thread luckily!), I wonder if any of them go Corvette car Time Shares! The contract between parties would have to have a whole bunch of disclaimers and addendums and such!

Last edited by TCracingCA; 05-08-2014 at 03:39 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:26 PM
nigelz28
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dream cars and dream wifes

Originally Posted by TCracingCA
You fly out take my car to Disneyland.
I go out to Florida and run your car on the Beach high speed Daytona and then a few laps around the track, then up to Sebring for some laps, lunch out in the Keys, and what the heck, I will take your car to Disneyworld.

Do we have a deal?

PS with all of the investor types (not in this thread luckily!), I wonder if any of them go Corvette car Time Shares! The contract between parties would have to have a whole bunch of disclaimers and addendums and such!
Well, you know, with our dream cars and our dream wifes its still the same, you´ll never share them
Old 05-09-2014, 07:20 PM
TCracingCA
Team Owner

Received 1,683 Likes on 1,005 Posts

Default So that means

Originally Posted by nigelz28
Well, you know, with our dream cars and our dream wifes its still the same, you´ll never share them
If you change your mind, then I get to take both your car and your wife for laps at Sebring and Daytona!

PS I will assume you have some of that good European Shell 100 with your carry on bags! You could probably sell it on the American Black Market for a good profit!

Last edited by TCracingCA; 05-09-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Quick Reply: New menber with certain old problems